Home » Our School » Rules and Regulations »
Rules and Regulations
1. All students are required to obey the school's rules and its administration.
2. Students must respect the upbringing, views and opinions of others.
3. Students do not have the right to disturb the discipline established by the instructor or the administration.
4. Students are required to attend ALL in-school and after-school activities. Attendance of the local church is also mandatory.
5. Students are required to provide the administration with a written explanation for any absence from class stating a specific and acceptable reason.
6. All students are required to be punctual and arrive on time to all in-school and after-school activities and events.
7. Students are required to complete and submit all assignments given by the instructor or the administration by the set deadline.
8. Cheating on exams and any other in-class and out-of-class assignments is strictly prohibited. Lying is unacceptable.
9. Cell phone use is prohibited during class and church services. Cell phones are to be used ONLY during breaks.
10. Students must abide by the following dress code in school and in church:
Girls are not allowed to wear: pants, skirts that are above the knee, skirts with high slits, shirts with thin or no straps, blouses with a low neckline.
Guys are not allowed to wear: shorts, sports pants, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, ripped jeans. Headdress is prohibited indoors.
Throughout the school semester, including in the place of lodging, students are not allowed to wear: earrings, extravagant decorations, necklaces and other jewelry. Unusual hair color, eccentric hairstyles, and colored nail polish are also prohibited. Students are not allowed to change their hair color.
11. Students are required to wear their name tags during class every day. Each Friday, students must wear the school t-shirt.
12. Students cannot change their assigned seats independently or without permission.
13. It is prohibited between girls and guys to hold hands, sit in each other's lap, hug, kiss, give massages, go swimming, or have sexual relations.
14. During the course of the school session, students are not allowed to date.
15. It is forbidden to post any indecent pictures online during the school semester or missionary trip
16. Students are not allowed to listen to non-Christian music and watch movies that are unacceptable in Christian surroundings.
17. According to the school schedule and the administration, all students must arrive home no later than 11pm Sunday through Thursday and not leave earlier than 5am. Fridays and Saturdays, students must arrive home no later than 12 midnight and not leave earlier than 5am.
18. Students must spend the night only in their assigned lodging house. Spending the night elsewhere is allowed only with the consent of the administration.
19. Behavior that is strictly prohibited:
a) Vulgar words or expressions
b) Fights and the use of physical force in resolving arguments
d) Leaving the classroom during class time
e) Eating during class
f) Talking and disturbing discipline during lectures
g) Sleeping during lectures and breaks
h) Listening to music and/or using electronic devices including laptops, during class
i) Using alcohol, tobacco and other drugs
j) Irresponsible/illegal operation of a vehicle
k) Visiting inappropriate internet sites/pages
l) Calling or referring to each other by nick names
20. Students hold a financial obligation for any damages to school inventory, property, place of lodging, or school cars.
21. The school does not bear any responsibility for a student's medical costs associated with illness, medical condition, trauma, or car accident.
22. Students are responsible for the cleanliness and neatness of the school building. Those on duty are responsible for the general cleanliness of the classroom, kitchen, and restrooms.
23. Every student is responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of the room which they are provided to live in. They are to be respectful to the host family.
24. Students will bear consequences for every complaint made against them outside of school such as for misbehavior, inappropriate conversations, violation of the dress code or any form of damages.
25. If a student withdraws from the school for any reason or if the student is expelled, he/she will not receive a tuition refund.
26. If a student demonstrates inappropriate behavior, the school administration reserves the right to deny him/her participation in the missionary trip, and will not be responsible for any financial losses that may come as a result.
27. For every violated rule and regulation, the student will face appropriate disciplinary actions. The student will receive a written warning and parents will be notified. The written warning will be permanently placed in the student's file. After receiving three written warnings, the school holds the right to expel the student without a tuition refund. The administration reserves the right to contact church leaders of the student's home church.
28. In case of outright violation of Christian morals and the Bible with behavior such as fornication, deceit, theft, alcohol, tobacco, or drug use, the administration reserves the right to expel the offender immediately, without a warning.
Students' rented house:
1) The students are responsible for the cleanliness and neatness of the rented house, which is provided for lodging. Each person is responsible for the general cleanliness of the house, kitchen, bathrooms and their bedroom.
2) The students will bear consequences for every complaint made against them by neighbors such as for bad behavior, inappropriate conversations, violation of the dress code, or any types of damages.
3) It is strictly prohibited without the consent of the school administration to:
- Organize gatherings or parties
- Allow anyone to spend the night
4) Students' guests are not to stay past 10pm, on any given day.
Conditions to receive a Diploma of Completion:
1) Average grade at the end of the program must be at least a C.
2) Submit ALL assignments, exams, projects, practical
experiences and forms.
3) The school holds the right to withhold a diploma from any student who receives three written rule violations, or is caught cheating.